Welcome to Aeries Online Enrollment
ABC Unified School District
Welcome to ABC Unified School District new student registration!
ABC Unified School District (ABCUSD) new student enrollment via Aeries allows you to begin the process of registering your student at ABCUSD. This process is for new students attending ABCUSD for the first time or for students that have been absent from the district for more than one year. The online process will take approximately 15-30 minutes to complete. *All entries must be made using proper upper and lower case, including legal birth given names.
Registration is currently only open for the remainder of this school year, 2022-2023.
Pre-registration for Fall 2023-2024 will begin Monday, February 6, 2023
*Pre-registration for Fall 2023-2024 will be open to the following NEW students only:
- New students that are newly residing within the ABC USD boundaries that are currently not attending an ABC School and want to attend in the Fall, grades TK-12th.
- New students that are newly residing within the ABC USD boundaries that are not currently attending an ABC School and are interested in attending the ABC Virtual Academy K-8 in the Fall.
- New Inter-district students residing outside of ABC USD that are not currently attending an ABC School and are interested in attending the ABC Virtual Academy K-8 in the Fall.
Beginning March 1st, new ABC USD residents that were accepted for Schools of Choice may register, if they are not currently attending school in ABC and or did not previously pre-register.
The ABC Unified School District will begin accepting Inter-district permit applications for the 2023-2024 school year after April 1, 2023. Priority is not on a first come, first served basis. All permits will be submitted to the ABC Unified School District (ABCUSD) Child Welfare and Attendance Office. Please visit their website for more information. - Registration for NEW and APPROVED Out-of-District students that are not currently attending an ABC school can begin to register Monday, May 22, 2023.
DO NOT complete this process if your child is currently attending an ABC USD school.
Examples: Attending Aloha Elementary and moving to Fedde MS, or attending Tetzlaff MS and moving to Artesia HS, or if your child is a student of ABC USD and you are interested in your child attending the ABC Virtual Academy this Fall 2023, DO NOT complete this process; please visit their website for more information on how to request a transfer. If you recently applied for Schools of Choice (SOC), please wait for the results. You do not need to complete this process if your student was attending ABC at the time you enrolled for SOC, please visit their website for instructions and timelines.
During the online process you must upload/provide the following enrollment verification requirements electronically. It is recommended that you scan and save these documents to your device before starting the process:
- Residency verification (2 forms of utility bills)
- Age verification (original birth certificate)
- Parent/Guardian Driver's License or picture identification card
- Immunization records (please see immunization requirements for all students, 7th graders require a current TDAP immunization)
- Health and Development form (this form is required for all new students grade TK-12th
Upon completion of the online process, you will be contacted on the procedures of submitting the following original documents to your assigned school of residence:
For information regarding the Headstart and State Preschool programs, please visit the ABC USD Child Development website.
To begin the process for the remainder of this school year 2022-2023 for grades TK-12th, please click on the Enroll A New Student button below. If you have previously used this platform, the ABCUSD online enrollment process you do not have to create another account, simply log-in. In order to begin this process you must have a valid email address to create your online enrollment account.
It is recommended to use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers, and that your browser is up-to-datePlease click here for instructions on how to complete the online enrollment process or click here for a short video introduction. For assistance with your online enrollment please contact the school office or email email@example.com.